Age 11 - Back To Business
Age eleven is named 'Back To Business' and will begin at 12:00 AM, February 19, 2009.
Changes from Age 10
- If your hero is an archmage, your mages now earn 7 experience per hour when training (up from 6 last age)
- Merchant heroes now improve refinery effectiveness by 20% when they are home, down from 50%
- If your hero is a thief, your spies now earn 7 experience per hour when training (up from 6 last age)
- If your hero is a thief, then your spies will never take more than 12 hours to return from spying, even if they fail the mission (down from 18 hours)
- Aegir has been changed significantly: +10% offensive power (from +5% last age), +10% defensive power (from +20% last age), 50% fewer offensive casualties (instead of 50% fewer casualties when attacking a city that has attacked your kingdom in the last 24 hours), +10% offensive power when attacking a city that has invaded your kingdom within the last 24 hours (down from +20%), refineries also increase lumber production by 4% per 1% of your land that they occupy. +7.5% offensive power when attacking a city that has invaded your kingdom within the last 24 hours per 1,000 god power (down from +10%).
- Fenrir's wolves now have 6.5 defence, 6 offence, changed from 7 defence and 5.5 offence
- Cities with Freya as their god will no longer find weapons when attacking or exploring.
- Loki now plunders twice as many resources when successfully invading another city. Half of these resources don't come from the city being attacked, but are generated on the spot.
- Mimir's -5% defensive power pentalty has been removed.
- Mimir now begins with 6 mages, up from 4.
- If you are unsuccessfully attacked, you now suffer fewer casualties depending on how close the attack was to succeeding. A weaker attack = fewer casualties for the defender.
- Im sure we will have some very nice bounce victims and flustered bouncing attackers fill us in on the general casualty rates throughout the age. ;)
- Item finds at low land sizes are now a bit better, and item finds at high land sizes (more than 4500 land) are now a bit worse
- This change affects only the BASE value of items found, and not the attribute statistics.
page revision: 0, last edited: 16 Feb 2010 14:04